My after workout makeup routine
Welcome to this week’s episode of Fast Fridays, the place to be for quick fashion and beauty tips to help you get out the door every morning feeling and looking amazing!
Sometimes, we really need to improvise and get ready super quick. Maybe, you’re squeezing a workout in at lunchtime and have a meeting to rush to. Or, you’ve gone home after workout and realized you’ve got dinner plans with friends or your family and you just need to get ready really quick and don’t have time to take a shower. Today I’m going to show with you my post workout routine to get ready fast!
Watch my after workout makeup routine
Products used in this video:Klorane Dry Shampoo, Maybelline Fit Me! Shine Free Stick, Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer, MAC Studio Fix Pressed Powder, Benefit Benetint Cheek Stain, L’Oreal Color Riche Crayon in Charming White, Maybelline The Colossal Cat Eyes and Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara
I hope you found my post workout makeup routine helpful!
And remember, you don’t need to be a model to look like you’ve stepped off the runway – you just need a killer wardrobe and some lipstick!
Can’t watch this video right now? Read about my post workout makeup routine below xox
First you want to make sure you stopped sweating before you start this routine. You don’t want to be sweating while getting ready. While waiting for your body to cool down you can drink some cold water to rehydrate and help to cool you off and wash your face with cold water. I also just like to take a baby wipe and wipe around my neck and under my arms just to freshen me up a little bit more if I haven’t had time to take a shower.
Fix your hair
Brushing your hair will to allow it to breathe will also help your scalp cool down. Whether you are going to tie it back again or leave it out dry shampoo will do the trick to soak up any moisture.
Makeup essentials for fast post workout makeup
1. Sticks, creams and products that come with self-applicators. These are the easiest and fastest to apply.
2. Pressed powder sets all my makeup in for a flawless and matte look.
3. Cheek tint as it’s a super fast way to apply blush, plus you can use it as a lip tint too!
4. A shimmery crayon to brighten the inner corners of my eyes.
5. Mascara – because every girl needs a little!
6. Brow Mascara – no time to fill in my brows so I just define them with a brow mascara.
7. Lip balm or lipgloss to finish off the look.
I hope you found this helpful xox